- Sunday Morning (Fuel) 10:40am, Amphitheater (formerly Learning Lab). A weekly campus gathering to fuel the worship, minds and lives of our students.
- Midweek (House Groups) A community of teenagers, ranging the whole spiritual spectrum, figuring out life and God together. We meet all throughout the Akron area. See our website for group schedules and locations.
- Sunday Morning (Worship) 10:40am, East End. An opportunity to come together as the Body of Christ to experience Jesus through prayer, worship and Scripture.
- Midweek (Community Groups) For all to attend. If you know someone who might be hesitant to attend a church service, then a Community Group is just the place. We get to practice living in community together, where we encourage one another, have fun hanging out, and share what God is doing in our lives. Contact Happy Peterson for schedule and location information.
- Midweek (D-Groups) Discipleship is the main focus of our D-Groups. Smaller populations of students come together by gender and age to dig further into God’s Word. While relationship-building is important, our greater focus is on a deep study into how God calls us to live and how we relate to others. Contact Happy Peterson for schedule and location information.
- Sunday Morning (Class) 9:00am, Room 206.
- Home Groups Contact Greg Grimwood for a list of home groups currently meeting.
- Big Group Meets the 4th Saturday every month, 7:00pm, at Wadsworth Campus.
- 2nd Saturday We have a service project.See the Sunday bulletin or contact Greg Grimwood for details.
Administrative Assistant: Rachel Fairfax, 330.315.5503.
Administrative Assistant: Adam Huffman, 330.315.5501.
Administrative Assistant: Laurie Reeves, 330.315.5454.