Living Without Regret! Workshop
- Sponsored by Peacemaking Ministry
- Thursday, February 20, 7:00-8:30pm | Room 104, Akron
- Tuesday, February 25, 7:00-8:30pm | Room 202, Green
As leaders in our churches or whatever capacity God has called us to serve, we want His hand of blessing to be upon us. Having a clear conscience before God and others, as well as forgiving those who have offended us, are at the heart of being able to receive His blessings. Want to know how to have a clear conscience and live without regret? Please join us to find out!
Pre-registration is recommended but not required. Contact Debbie Cardy 330.315.5910.
This study is designed to help women not only “get through” conflicts in their home, work or even church (gasp!) but to grow and mature as we embrace God’s plan of grace in the midst of struggle. Practical applications and deep spiritual truths presented.
- Wednesday mornings, Jan 8 – Feb 26
- 9:30 – 11:30 am, Berean Room, Akron
- Cos:t $15
- Register and more information: Contact Debbie Cardy 330-315-5910.
Facing Conflict Biblically
There are four key components of becoming a peacemaker.
The 4 Gs of Peacemaking – from The Peacemaker by Ken Sande
- Glorify God –Ask yourself, “How can I glorify God in this situation?”
- Get the Log Out of Your Eye—Ask yourself, “How have I contributed to this conflict?”
- Gently Restore—Ask yourself, “How can I breathe grace in this conflict?”
- Go and Be Reconciled—Ask yourself, “How does Christ want me to forgive in this situation?”
If you’re interested in learning more of the peacemaking principles please contact our ministry manager Gene Nofsinger.
Conflict is the unwanted guest in homes, workplaces, and well, basically anywhere people interact. While it is inevitable that conflict will arise, we should not ignore or avoid it, but rather encounter it head-on with biblical tools to aim for peaceful resolution.
The Chapel is a strong proponent of conflict resolution and has partnered with Peacemaker Ministries to help achieve this goal.
A Conflict Coach will walk alongside to help you process the conflict biblically. This is a great step before counseling. Assignment of a Conflict Coach involves coaching one party in biblical peacemaking principles. Get connected with a coach. Contact Julie at 330.315.5517.
Open the brochure.