At The Chapel
A lot goes on behind the scenes at The Chapel. Throughout the week, our campuses are buzzing with activity supporting the goals and many ministries that make up our church.
- Food Service Manager – Camp Carl. Full-time, Salary, Flexible Schedule. Food Service Experience required. ServSafe Certified Preferred. See complete Job Description HERE. Interested individuals may send cover letter with salary requirements and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Info & Interest:
- To apply for any of the current job openings, please email your resume and references to Human Resources.
- Chapel employment application
- Mailing address: The Chapel, ATTN: Human Resources, 135 Fir Hill, Akron, OH 44304
- Contact LeeAnn Neal at 330.315.5445. l
Additional Job Opportunities in the Area
One of the responsibilities of the church is to help prepare and train the next generation of pastors and church leaders. To help in this effort The Chapel, in conjunction with the Akron Extension of Trinity Evangelical Divinity School, has established a two-year, full-time, paid pastoral internship program.
Internship opportunities are open to both men and women in a variety of areas including student ministries, college ministries, worship/proclamation, and community groups. Openings for internships occur at various times throughout the year.
Contact Joey Martin, 330.315.5511.