- AMP: Every Sunday during the 10:40 hour we meet in the Amphitheater. We dive into our XP3 curriculum to help our students have deeper understanding of and passion for their faith. Our goal is to provide a large-group experience where all teens are welcome, and worship, Bible-teaching and personal application of truth are challenging and relevant.
Contact Administrative Assistant: Shannon Wolf, 330.315.5503.
- Sunday Morning (Worship) 10:40am, East End. An opportunity to come together as the Body of Christ to experience Jesus through prayer, worship and Scripture.
- Midweek (Community Groups) For all to attend. If you know someone who might be hesitant to attend a church service, then a Community Group is just the place. We get to practice living in community together, where we encourage one another, have fun hanging out, and share what God is doing in our lives. Contact Happy Peterson for schedule and location information.
- Midweek (D-Groups) Discipleship is the main focus of our D-Groups. Smaller populations of students come together by gender and age to dig further into God’s Word. While relationship-building is important, our greater focus is on a deep study into how God calls us to live and how we relate to others. Contact Happy Peterson for schedule and location information.
Contact Administrative Assistant: Amy Troyer, 330.315.5501 or visit www.greensm.org.
- Sunday Morning (Class) 9:00am, Room 206.
- Home Groups Contact Greg Grimwood for a list of home groups currently meeting.
Contact Administrative Assistant: Laurie Reeves, 330.315.5454.