Concert and Conference
Open to ALL campuses!
October 17 and 18, Akron Campus.
Click HERE for tickets on iTickets.
Click HERE for Facebook page.
COMBO (CONFERENCE & CONCERT) – October 17 – 18 – $55 in advance only
Prayer and Worship Nights
- Sunday, January 11, Akron Campus Auditorium, 6:30 – 7:30pm.
- Sunday, April 19, Green Campus, East End, 6:30 – 7:30pm.
- A time of fellowship and light refreshments immediately following
- Contact Debbie at 330.315.5910.
Register HERE until September 8, or at registration table in the Atrium on August 31 & September 7.
Classes begin on September 10 and follow the midweek calendar
- Various leaders/locations, September 20 – April 30
- “Ears to Hear: The Parables of Jesus” by Cara Smith.
- For women who desire to grow as a disciple of Jesus Christ in a group setting. Tapestry uses in-depth, inductive Bible study to uncover the truth of God’s Word. Commitment to meeting weekly for both the fall and winter/spring sessions is required. There will be at least one hour of preparation necessary outside of group time each week.
- See full description HERE.
- Choose You This Day
- Led by Brenda Mitchell
- Wednesdays, 9:30am, Amphitheater
- Thursday evenings, 6:30, Room 104 (open to men and women)
- Joshua 24:15. The study will juxtapose God’s plan for humanity against the devil’s schemes to thwart God’s plan. We have a choice between God and His established order, and everything else, which all lumps together as being part of the enemy’s strategy. It’s about choosing which side you are on and living accordingly instead of waffling between the two out of ignorance.
- Click HERE for brochure.
- Passion Pursuit
- Led by Lynette Flick and Susan Bisonette
- Wednesdays, 9:30am, Berean Room
- 10-week DVD course for women taught by Linda Dillow and Dr. Juli Slattery. It includes a workbook with five days of homework for each week, designed to take you into God’s Holy Word and apply the principles to your marriage.
- Someone Up There Loves You
- Led by Claudia Bosshard
- Wednesdays, 9:30am, Room 102
This study is based on Psalm 23, which teaches one the secret to finding peace in the storms of life. We will discover many life principles that are relevant for our life today. Strong emphasis on application. As you grow in your knowledge of God, you will grow in your ability to trust Him in your life and be motivated to pursue intimacy with the shepherd of your soul, Jesus. Discussion guide provided.
- Time Out for Moms
- Meets second, fourth, and fifth Tuesday, September – April
- 9:30 – 11:30am, Fellowship Hall
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click HERE for Facebook page
- Cords of Thread Quilting
- First, third, and fifth Tuesdays, 3:00pm
- Quilts made for children, locally and globally
- Contact Linda at 330.633.2077
- Knitting Knights
- 5:00 – 7:00pm
- Knit and crochet prayer shawls, blankets, and scarves for local children in need.
- 2014: September 16, October 20, November 18, Monday, December 15
- 2015: Break, January – March. April 21, May 19, June 16
- Contact Kathie
- Contact Rhonda at 330.315.5909.
- Children of the Day by Beth Moore
- 9:30 – 11:30am, Wednesdays, September 10-November 5, East End
- The newest release is a verse-by-verse study of 1 & 2 Thessalonians. The topics are varied including family, prayer, ministering to others and prophesies. Daily homework.
- Here and Now…Then and There: A Study on Revelation by Beth Moore
- 6:30 – 8:00pm, Wednesdays, September 10 – November 19, East End
- A verse-by-verse study, Beth presents many points of view, allowing women to decide for themselves when the interpretation varies among scholars. She teaches God is as specific about what He does reveal as what He does not reveal. Daily homework.
- Boundaries by Henry Cloud and John Townsend
- 6:30 – 8:00pm, Wednesdays, September 10 – November 19, Room 206
- Work through tough discussions about healthy personal and relationship boundaries and help us learn when to say “Yes,” and how to say “No.” Moderate homework.
- Living So That: Making Faith-filled Choices in the Midst of a Messy Life by Wendy Blight
- 6:30 – 8:00pm, Thursdays, September 11 – November 20, Assisted Learning Room
- This study equips readers to take what they study in the Word of God and practically live it out in order to impact the world around them.
- Lies Women Believe by Nancy Leigh DeMoss
- Noon, Fridays, September 12 – November 7, Conference Room
- A discussion of the most destructive lies women embrace as truth and how we can be delivered from bondage and have the abundant life. Light homework.
- Contact Anita at 330.315.5421.
- Jesus the One and Only by Beth Moore
- Wednesdays, beginning September 3, 9:30-11:30am, Room 205
- A 10-week study on the life of Jesus based in the book of Luke
- Contact Cheryl Morrison with questions at 330.805.1421
- The Shelter of God’s Promises by Sheila Walsh
- Wednesdays, beginning September 10, 6:30-8:00pm, Room 205
- Heart-filled teaching on ten bedrock promises of God, providing the foundation for daily confidence, joy, hope—and shelter.
- Contact Renee Kersey with questions at email@example.com
- Sept 9, 2014 – April 28, 2015. 9:30-11:30am.Second and fourth Tuesdays of each month.
- Room 206. Child care provided.
- Gather with other moms for encouragement through prayer, Bible study, practical application and fellowship.
- Contact Hilary Derr with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
Meets the first Friday of each month, 7:00pm, beginning in September. We work on scrapbooks or other craft projects, share snacks and have a wonderful time of relationship-building.
Open to ALL campuses!
In the name of Jesus Christ and for the glory of God, WOW seeks to meet the needs of women locally and around the world who are emotionally, physically and spiritually oppressed.
To learn more or to get involved click HERE.