Abundant Living is specifically designed to aid you in making life-phase transitions. We are committed to contributing to your growth, happiness, and success as together we develop ways to live out the great command to love and the great commission.
Contact Care/Seniors office at 330.315.5465.
Third Friday of each month in the Atrium (Green Campus)
11:20am— lunch served
- Next meeting: Friday, October 17
- Host: Pastor Kevin Seager
- Concert: The Stockdale Family Band
- Music and door prize!
- Cost: $5/person for the program, which includes a light lunch.
- Seating is limited – Call for availability and reservations. For reservations, register HERE or contact 330.315.5508 or email Shirley by Sunday, October 12.
Bible Studies for Fall 2014
A Bible Study of First Events – Genesis 1-2 – taught by Art McMahon
Mondays – Berean Rooms – Akron Campus – October 6, 20, November 3, 24, December 1
Special emphasis will include:
- Creation of the perfect universe in six days
- Corruption of the creation – the fall and curse
- Catastrophe – judgment , the worldwide flood in Noah’s day
- Confusion – the Tower of Babel – language and people groups
- Choosing by God of the Jewish people, Israel – covenants/commands
For information and details contact Art at : firstname.lastname@example.org or call 330.630.9028
Sponsored by Abundant Living
Inheritors Bible Study
10:00 – 11:30am
8 weeks – Fridays, September 5, 12, 19, 26 & October 3, 10, 24, 31
Fellowship Hall – Akron Campus
Prophecy with Israel up to current times. Taught by Kent State Professor, Dr. Phil Weeks. For more information, contact Debbie Cardy at 330.315.5910.