- For couples of all ages wanting to dedicate some time to focus on each other.
- Enjoy some music followed by a teaching time with Pastor Zac Derr. Topic: Cravings and Conflicts.
- Friday, November 22, 6:00 to 9:00pm.
- Auditorium, Akron.
- After the music and teaching time, couples will be given discussion questions and are dismissed to go have coffee or dinner.
- Child care is provided until 9:00pm.
- Questions: Contact Shannon at 330.315.5503.
A Scripture-based workshop to help couples identify the strengths and weaknesses of their marriage in a safe and confidential environment. There will be presentations and small-group discussions by trained Chapel leaders. Couples will learn valuable techniques, equipping them with skills to heal, restore, and strengthen their marriage. Contact Ray and Linda Thompson for details.
Wednesdays, Sept. 4 – April 30 | 6:30pm | Rm 205, Green | $25/couple, first day of class
Register HERE. Space is limited.
The Art of Marriage
- Sundays, Sept. 8 – Nov. 24, 9:00am
- Atrium Classroom 123, Green
- Advance registration encouraged
- Course fee of $35/couple
- Contact Melissa
Marriage mentoring is a healthy, more experienced couple walking alongside another couple to help them grow in their relationship with God and apply His principles to their own marriage.
Whether you are a couple seriously dating, engaged, have been married a number of years and desire to enrich your marriage, or are a couple weathering hard times, you can benefit from a mentoring relationship.
If you and your spouse have a God-centered, healthy marriage, are warm, genuine and compassionate, and want to minister together to prepare, strengthen and heal marriages, you may be interested in becoming a mentor couple.
For more information, please contact:
George & Denise Zitzmann: 330.633.7788 or 330-322-9740 or email email@example.com
Before You Say “I Do” Again
- Sundays, October 6, 13, 20, 27 | 9:00am
- North Berean Room, Akron Campus
- If you are considering a second marriage or already are remarried, this class is for you. Contact Joey at 330.315.5511.
Sometimes even the healthiest of marriages need conflict resolution tools. Click here for more on our Peacemaking Ministry.